2014年5月16日 星期五

Choices

Sometimes, or most of the times, it's really hard to make choices for me. I'm always facing dilemma but hoping to make the right choice for my life. For example, should i attend the class tomorrow or should i participate in the activity that i really like? Should i eat this or that? Should I devote myself in to school work so i might have a bright future or should i put more emphasis on what i love but might not gain so many profit? Should i care about what others think of me or should i always be myself? Should I pick a job that is hard but high salary or easy but low salary? Which Master's program should i choose? Go abroad or stay in Taiwan? The reason why I call it dilemma is because i know the advantages and the disadvantages of the two ways and that's why it's hard to make a decision. Always, there's two roads for me to pick. Always hard. The conclusion i get from making all the decision is that, either way will work. As long as my attitude is right, them everything will be fine.

沒有留言:

張貼留言